The Turnkey Process
A Turnkey process is a system in which all you have to do is “turn the key” and a complete package will be created to meet your set of goals. At All Star Fundraising, you just need to give us the green light and we will implement our already proven system, which guarantees your program a profitable fundraiser. The recommended time for our fundraisers is three weeks from beginning to end. Most of our clients do two fundraiser per year!
We use a five-step process to help streamline the fundraising process:
- Kick-Off Meeting - A parent/participant/organizer meeting where we provide a customizable presentation to educate everyone about the fundraiser.
- Sales - We split the sales portion of the fundraiser into two parts. The first is the pre-sale (a two to three week period of selling to friends & family). The second is an optional blitz day (the classic door to door sales method).
- Delivery - All Star Fundraising will work with you to coordinate your salt order, along with a deliver date, time, & location.
- Distribution - The day where your fundraiser participants hand personally deliver the salt.
- Profit - A guaranteed $2 profit on every bag of salt sold. Check out our Profit Calculator to see how much your program can raise
The Two Tier Model
We believe that we can offer the best services if we delineate our clients into two groups, those who have greater than 30 participants and those who have less than 30 participants. Below we have detailed the specific services that we offer depending on your program size. Smaller programs may purchase the benefits of the large-program package at a cost of 25 cents per bag of salt.
Small Programs (<30 participants)
(Large Programs (>30 participants)
|Guaranteed $2 Profit|
|Student Order Forms (PDF)|
|Online Program Portal|
|Incentive Program Tips|
|Kickoff Visit from ASF|
|Automatic Order Tabulation|
|Personalized Thank You E-Mail to All Customers|
|Customer Database and Reporting|